DAY-3

 Today was the third day of our practice. It was the longest because we came not quite prepared and we had to learn all the information until we learned everything.






Soon we went to the mosque and Salоmat and Me told history of this place. Honestly it was very exciting. No matter how I learned all information about this place I was, I was excited in front of my teacher and teammates. but I tried to speak and I did it. There were four coffins.Therefore, together with the teacher, we went to the owner of this place and asked. There was another coffin there. It turns out that it was the teacher's coffin who founded this place, and his students lay in four coffins.





Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Boboyi paradòz

TOQI SAFFARON

Charminar